Wednesday 22 July 2015

Showcasing Cocktail Anne

Hello All,
It's Amy here and it is my turn to host the Art By Miran Showcase Blog today!!!

I have used the Cocktail Anne image- I think she is perfect for a summer post- the theme is Anything Goes!!



I always use Copics to color- and the paper I used is from Bo Bunny calls Ad Lib...I have had it for awhile, I think it works perfectly for this image.  I also made a circle easel card with a sentiment- "Good Times".  Sequins have been my latest favorite embellishment- I hope you enjoy too!

I would love any feedback or comments from you- my blog is Amy's Amazing Cards.

We would love for you to become a follower of our Facebook Group and our enter some fun challenges too.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. This card is perfect :), love those bright colors, it really fit to this summery image

    ReplyDelete