Wednesday 25 March 2015

Davina - Crafting Vicky

So what have you guys been up too?!?  Coloring some Mi Ran images I hope hee hee hee.  This month the team here is being challenge to do unusual hair color!  I had so much fun with my previous make that I did the theme again.  I have to say as well that I liked to be challenged :)  It's a great way to get out of my regular crafting.

I had so much fun with the super cute Davina turned out.  I think she is so very dreamy!!!
Digital Stamp - Davina, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
Of course you could do the regular hair color and she would be awesome as well.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  If you want the details on how I made this you should come here.

I think that this turned out really cute and spring looking.  What is your thoughts about it?!?

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment