Saturday 28 February 2015

Guest Designer - Deonna Bemish - 2nd creation

Good morning, wow where did the time go? It's already the end of February and time for our 2nd creation by our 2nd Guest Designer for the month of February Deonna Bemish.

We are trilled that she agreed to be our Guest Designer! In case you missed the introduction post here's a little bit about her:


Hello! My name is Deonna Bemish and I am so honored to be the Guest Designer for Art by Miran this month. I'm Married and the Mother of Two wonderful teenagers, both Girl and Boy. Needless to say, I'm a very busy lady. I am currently a Part time Day care worker with 1-2 year olds. I worked as a Registered Nurse for twenty years but burned out with the whole healthcare scene. My heart truly belongs to the crafting world! I've been making Cards and Scrapbooking for many years now and wouldn't trade my Creative time for anything. I currently design for 3 Design Teams and only wish that I had more time in a day to do more. I would love if you would come and visit my blog at http://ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

Deonna
So let's see her 2nd amazing creation where she used the very cute  Wishing Stella with wings.
The shape of the card is really awesome as is the colors.  Stella really looks so cute and fresh. You can see the details on how she made this card on her blog here.

I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image. Thank you very much Deonna for your GDT with us!  It's been a pleasure.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by MiRan has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment