Wednesday 12 November 2014

Winter Sofia - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  It's my turn to post the inspirational post on the blog and I decided to go with the theme of the month which is non traditional Christmas colors.  I was pretty excited by the theme actually because it meant one more Christmas card done!!! :)

For my card I decided to play with the super cute Winter Sofia.
Digital Stamp-Winter Sofia , Big eyed girl illustration Coloring page, Instant Download Digi Stamp, Art by Mi Ran Jung

As you will see I totally went PINK overboard... but I think it turned out quite good with this cute digi.

Here's my card!

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  If you want the details on how I made this card you should come here.

So what do you think?! Isn't she just the cutest?!?  She looks a lot more ready for winter than I am....  lol

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment