Friday 19 September 2014

SIDE BY SIDE

Good morning, its Desire  here and I hope you are all keeping well.

Our theme for September is DIES and/or PUNCHES.

I have been happily crafting again and this time with this gorgeous girl called LOVING AUTUMN ANNIE created by the talented Mi Ran.  She is really all dressed up nice and snug for winter.  Do yourself a favour and hop over to Mi Ran's Etsy shop and check out her awesome digi creations, here.  You can purchase LOVING AUTUMN ANNIE here.

The folded embellishments have been created with scalloped square punches. She has been coloured with Copics.  The sentiment is from Paulette {Create with TLC}.  The design papers and flat pearls are from my stash.


Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you will visit us again.

Creative Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card great colours and image. I like how you have cut her out then added the dots round really makes it pop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sue, I am pleased you like my little dotting technique.
      Hugs
      Desíre
      {Doing Life – my personal blog}

      Delete