Friday 12 September 2014

Art by MiRan Facebook Group and Challenges - Vannessa

Happy Friday everyone. It's my turn to host the blog post today, but as it is my first time I thought I would introduce myself a little bit first.

I'm Vannessa, a full-time primary school teacher from Peterborough in the UK and also the Facebook group Challenge coordinator for Art by MiRan. I have been paper crafting and card making for about 8 years now and developed my love of Art by MiRan images when the first challenge on the challenge blog came out. I just had to have some of these gorgeous girls in my collection! I have to admit my collection has grown immensely ever since!


On the Facebook group we have regular challenges, each fortnight starting on a Friday. These alternate between a set theme and an Anything Goes challenge and we would love to see more of you enter our challenges. The prizes are always fantastic and you also have the chance to be a Guest Designer for the following month as well.

Our current challenge starts today and is a themed challenge. You have the choice of either Back to School or an Autumn colours project. Your entry does not have to be a card; it can be a card, a tag, a 3D project - anything you like as long as you use an image from Art by MiRan and that can also include the gorgeous stamps from Whimsy Stamps and Treasured Times too.

We also run other competitions from time to time and our current competition is to use your school colours on an Art by MiRan image. It does not have to be a complete project and does not have to be a school related project either.

I made a welcome sign for my classroom using my secondary school colours of navy, blue and white for mine using the cute Bookaholic Kaite.


We hope to see you all soon over at the Art by MiRan Facebook group, sharing all your gorgeous creations. 

Thanks for stopping by and we hope you have a great day! 

Hugs, Vannessa!

1 comment: