Sunday 13 July 2014

Meet our New Fan Page Coordinator Vannessa Hasty!

Please join me in giving a warm welcome to Vannessa Hasty!! 

Vannessa is joining artbymiran team as our 
Coordinator for our Facebook Fan Page!!


We are so excited to have Vannessa with us! 

She has lots of great and excitingplans for our fans!!



We asked Vannessa to tell us a little about herself by answering some fun questions 

1. What is your favorite way to color an image? 

 My favourite way to colour an image is with copics. 

I have tried watercolour pencils and Twinkling H2Os in the past but I'm just 

not very good at painting. Copics are by far my favourite choice and I'm 

getting better and better with them, through all these fabulous videos I keep

 watching!

2.What is your creative style?

 My creative style is layers I guess. I love adding lots of layers and 

embellishments, but not too many that it hides the main image. I love my

 ribbon and probably have enough to last me many lifetimes over but I cannot

 stop buying the stuff! I have boxes of it everywhere! I also love my paper 

flowers and die cuts. I bought a Silhouette Portrait with my Christmas money 

and love using it to cut different shaped card bases as well as making 

different embellishments with it. My favourite colour is pink so you will also

find lots of pink on my cards too.


3. My craft area is? 

My craft area is a section of our bedroom at the minute 

until we manage to buy our own house and boy it is hard to find something

 both my partner and I like?! I have a huge Expedit unit from Ikea filled to 

the brim to tidy most of the stash away but over time this stash has crept 

into various other areas of the bedroom too and my boyfriend has now had to 

empty his shelves of his Playstation games and DVDs so I have more room 

for my lovely crafting things! I am a tidy crafter and cannot stand to have 

stuff all over the place as I lose it too easily as well.


4. Where do you craft at?

 I do the majority of my crafting at the weekends. During the week I am a 

primary school teacher, currently teaching Year 4 children aged 8-9 and they

 keep me busy and tired enough, but as soon as the weekend arrives, I turn

 into crazy crafting lady. I spend a lot of my holidays crafting as well. I love 

making gifts and cards for friends and family and my classroom is dotted with

 my creations too.

 5. How will our Facebook Fan Challenge change? 

Our Fan Challenge will still be the same fabulous challenge as before but 

now there will be more of them. We will be having two challenges each

 month - one will have a specific theme and the other will be an Anything 

Goes challenge, both using the gorgeous images from Art by MiRan of course. 

We will also be inviting some of you to join us as Guest Designers for each 

challenge so you can share your fabulous creations as well. We are so looking

 forward to having you all join in this exciting new adventure!


We asked Vannessa to share some of her beautiful cards she has made








You will find lots of fun and exciting thing going on over on our fan page!!
Are you a member of our FB Fan Page If not we would love for you to join us!! 






2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, Vanessa! And what a wonderful and informative introduction!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Vanessa, these are an awesome showcase of your wonderful creative style.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete