Saturday 28 June 2014

Guest Designer - Vannessa Hasty - 2nd creation

Good morning, it's time for the 2nd creation of our 1st Guest Designer for the month of June Vannessa Hasty.

We are trilled that she agreed to be our Guest Designer! In case you have missed her introduction post here's more about her:

I'm Vannessa, 38 years old and a primary school teacher from Peterborough, about 80 miles North of London in the UK. I live with my partner of 17 years and our 3 year old cat, Tallulah. I have always been crafty in one way or another. As a child I was taught how to knit and crochet by my mum, to make cuddly toys by my nan, to make latch-hook rugs by one neighbour and to patchwork by another and eventually cross-stitching by my mother-in-law.

I started card making about 8 years ago as something to do during the 6 week summer holiday one year and bought myself a cheap £5 set from eBay, which consisted of some flimsy card bases, a few pieces of patterned paper, some sentiment peel offs and lots of Sizzix die cuts. I loved putting all the bits together so went on a hunt to find more stuff and boy have I found more stuff over the years. I would say that £5 was the best £5 I have ever spent as my creativity finally made an appearance. I have never really been creative nor very good at art, but through stamping and colouring (which is getting better and better all the time now), I finally have a creative outlet that I am happy with. 

I love the Art by MiRan images and was completely surprised and so excited when Vicky emailed me to join everybody for the month of June as the Guest Designer and would like to say a huge thank you to MiRan and Vicky for having me. I am truly honoured to be joining such a fabulous team for this month.

For her 2nd creation Vannessa used the very cute Ceridwen which is just perfect for our Ribbon and pearl theme.  Here's the outside view for her card

And here's the inside view of her card
Isn't that card just GORGEOUS?!? I totally adore how it opens up!  You can see the details on how she made this card on her blog here.

I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image. Thank you so much Vannessa for joining us in June.  We have loooooooved having you here.





Design Team Call open until June 30th!
New designers will be announced on July 6th
You can find all details on how to apply here

To those that have sent an application, you should of 
 received our thank you email that we received your application


We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Vannessa this is stunning and so beautifully done on the inside as well.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete