Wednesday 28 May 2014

Missing you - Crafting Vicky

Good morning, it's Crafting Vicky here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog and today I would like to share a special creation that I made using Missing you without tree.
Digital Stamps-Missing you, Digi stamp, Big Eye Doll Coloring Page,  Instant Download Line Art for Card

Our theme for the month is Flowers I thought she was just perfect for the flowers theme!  I thought that even if she looks sad she was sooo sweet.
I had the perfect paper for this card from MME - Moments.  I used my Nesting Frame 11 and 6 from Quickutz and my scallop and large circles from Spellbinder.  I also added a corner die cut from Cheery Lynn - B165 Lace corner Deco E.  I put some flowers from Prima and some bling from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.

You can see more details on my blog. So what do you think?!  Did I managed to make a sweet little Flowery card?

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer!  And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Just love your design and coloring and all the little details!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, your card is gorgeous, love the blue and yellow combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky this is gorgeous and I love the blue and yellow colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Great design and colourcombo.

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete