Monday 19 May 2014

Flora



Good morning!! Mi Ran here  and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog. Today I'm sharing Flora. You can purchase the image here


I colored her with my Copic Markers and cut our by hand used foam tape under the image. Also I used distress ink for around die cuts.


Here is the image close up shot.





Artbymiran Facebook Fan Group 300 Member Celebration!!

Wednesday May 21th 2014


Are you a member of Artbymiran Facebook Fan group? 
300 member freebie coming Wednesday May 21st -you can join us here


We will have this sweet zip file as a freebie - You will receive the sweet girl with background, by her self and background alone.


We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. Mi Ran this is absolutely stunning. Your colouring is out of this world.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning! Love your designs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete