Sunday 23 March 2014

Bashful Belinda...

Hiya Everyone
Thanks for popping by the Art by Mi Ran Showcase Blog Today :)

Its Joey here with an Inspiration card
I used the gorgeous Bashful Belinda
You will find her HERE in the SHOP
along with many many other gorgeous images :)

Don't forget our current challenge started on Friday - We would love to have you join us, You can check all the information out HERE

 I think I am a tiny bit in love with her! Isn't she a stunner, and so lovely to colour up too :)
The papers and embellies from my stash, the numbers I cut on my cricut
Copics Used
Skin - R20, R21, R22, E000, E00, E21, E11, E31, E04
Hair - E31, E33, E37, E47, R05, E08
Teal - BG09, BG18
Grey - C4, C5, C7

Thanka again for popping by
I hope you like today's inspiration
Joey
x x x

1 comment: