Saturday 4 January 2014

Guest Designer - Irene Sherman

Good morning, it's time to meet our 1st Guest Designer Irene Sherman.

She's one incredibly talented lady and we are happy that she agreed to be our Guest Designer!  She will be showcased here 2 times during the month.  So let's meet her now


Hello, I am a mother of 5 kids. These kids are all grown up now though. My oldest is 26 and my youngest is 20. Yes, I spent a lot of "really busy" years having 5 kids in 6 years. I have a twin sister and she got me into scrapbooking stuff.  I mostly do cards, not much actual "scrapbooking". I am super excited to be a Guest DT for the month of January.
For her 1st creation Irene used the fabulous Dandelion digital stamp spring.


You can see more details on her blog Irene's card creations.  

I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image.  Irene will be back on the 18th of January for her 2nd creation.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Wow 5 children in 6 years, that is one amazing achievement. Irene, your card is just stunning. So love the design and colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW this is fabulous and just look at that lovely colouring! Lovke it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. so beautiful coloured, feels like she's goin to jump of the card. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling card, such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh LOVE this card, Fabulous coloring... great card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete